Monday, September 16, 2013

Delicate Vintage Floral Print

*Short Post

Today, I am coming to your guys with a Nail art Inspired by a pair of leggings on a website (will post inspiration photo below).  I decided to recreate the design on my nails.


In addition, I am also trying different backgrounds and light sources for my pictures.  So sorry for the different backgrounds and picture quality.  I've been trying *Natural Light with White Background, *Natural Light without plane background (my vegetable garden) and *Artificial Light with Different Backgrounds. (white, blue, black, yellow.)

Without further ado . . .


Image uploaded from http://www.dhgate.com/


Mattified Finish







Glossy Top Coat


In the end, I decided I preferred the design in a mattified finish


Thank you all for viewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments and views, feel free to ask questions and share advice.