Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ruffian Nail Art

Hello All!!

Today, I have on the blog a Ruffian inspired nail art.  I have been seeing these nail art style around for quiet a while, but I never really got around to try it . . .until NOW!

I went for a subtle gradient ruffian look, so without further adieu

Oppa Ruffian Style!!

IG: Rhinky_
For the main base color, I used a Salome luxe nail polish.  It's a very thin and subtle shimmer polish.  In the photo above, I used two coats.  My nail line is still a bit visible but I didn't bother to add more polish.

IG: Rhinky_  


This I added a rather dark silver polish from Digital Delux cream. This polish went on pretty smoothly, really thick and opaque.  I only needed about two coats.


And then finally, a light pink color to top things off!

I am pretty pleased with this simple yet elegant nail design!



READ MY BLOG REVIEW ON ANA'S PURE NAIL OIL

What can pure nail oil do for you?  click link to find out more---> http://tinyurl.com/ps5zpwf




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments and views, feel free to ask questions and share advice.