Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shark Week 2014 Nail Art




Shark week is here and I'm just super excited!!    Shark week is one of the most interesting weeks of the summer, I'm not so sure why I get so excited over shark week, but it's just all intriguing to me and from time to time, I absolutely love digging deeper into all things "shark-tas-tic." 

In honor of all things "jawsome" and for love of nail art, I decided to give this #Sharkweeknails a try.


So without further ado, sink your Jaws, Your Claws ....and your Teeth into some Killer Shark Nail art.

Inspired By IG @Nails_by_Night and IG @debbiedeb82



*Insert Jaws Music Here*


Polishediam.blogspot.com Shark week Nail art 2014





And then they were Oval Shaped.

Polishedam.blogspot.com Shark week Nailart 2014



polishediam.blogspot.com Shark week Nailart 2014


A few of the polishes I used... I could only hold two polish bottles.  
Details are acrylic paints of course.

1 comment:

  1. Love your designs I just found you! You still blogging tho? You still use Pure nail oil? Your nails look great! I want that length! I am currently having peeling and brittle nail problems, did the oil cure it for you? I also won and can't wait to start using!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments and views, feel free to ask questions and share advice.