Friday, September 13, 2013

Finding Nemo - Squirt

I went to bed a couple nights ago, and I couldn't stop thinking of this one particular cartoon/movie.   Finding Nemo! The title of this movie keep on replaying in my mind . . .after a while it got annoying, because I was really trying to take a good night rest.

Upon waking up, while on Facebook ^^  This page was being advertised.  It was "Squirt"  Immediately, I knew what my next manicure design was going to be.

I didn't want to do a normal design where every nail had a different  face or pattern painted on because I wanted to focus mainly on Squirt himself, so I opted for what I call a "Full Nail Painting."  Lol.   (This is my first try)



Squirt was just the cutest turtle ever!  His voice, his accents, and of course those wide brown eyes . . . I just fell in love with him (Not forgetting his funny dad, Crush)

I think I did a pretty "sweeet" job capturing squirt if I don't say so myself.

I used the picture below for my inspiration.


Uploaded from Google Images

I used a mixture of Ruby Kisses 'Teal envy', Ruby Kisses 'Blue My Mind' and a white nail polish for the background, and acrylic paint to paint cute lil' Squirt.










I had fun doing this design, I was doubting myself, but the end results were not that bad.




Thank you all for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments and views, feel free to ask questions and share advice.