Monday, July 22, 2013

The Pure Nail Oil Magic

Greetings to whoever that stumbles across my blogs. :D


I won this pure nail oil pen, from Ana at Simple Nail art Tips on Facebook, and finally I decided to give it a try because my nails were going through some HORRIBLE days.  Up to this day, I have no idea what caused my "nail breakout" . . . . but I can tell you, this pure nail oil pen came to my rescue!!!!



Pure Nail Oil "crisp" scented
The oil is made up of a mixture essential oils and vitamins like jojoba oil, grape seed oil, olive oil etc. . .  The nail oil pen came in a2.0 ml bottle, small but definitely useful.
Polished I am yours.


One day, I decided to remove my manicure and I observed that my pointed finger was a tad bit bent, discolored and chipped.  Ugh, I couldn't stand the sight of the thing!  It was irritating my eyes and my heart was weak :(  But thank God, that pure nail oil pen came in handy and worked instantly.  I was AMAZED and SHOCKED to see how quickly the oil got absorbed into the nail bed and the scent was just heavenly, I couldn't stop sniffing it. . .  I even had the urge to lick my nails.  (My Puppy was definitely enjoying it tho.

The get naked challenge had a time span of just three days, and by the end of the last day, my nails looks so awesome!  The package also came with a small booklet, illustrating some tips and instructions in order to have a successful finish.

I love this Pure Nail Oil pen!  It's amazing!!


You could read up on what Pure could do for you and Purchase your own at www.nailcarehq.com or go like her Facebook page and follow all her wonderful posts.


I love Ana and I love her product!

I've learned a very valuable lesson. . .  oiling, hydrating, moisturizing you nails is key ladies!  esp, if you are a nail polish addict.  Some you forget (most times I forget)  but now it's part of my daily routine.  I ensure that I oil and massage my nails both in the morning and at night.




Pure Nail Oil™

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very cool! I've had similar results with my nails. Can't believe the difference this stuff makes! It really is like liquid gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!! It is like liquid gold!! I was soo happy with the results, and it changed pretty quickly too.

      Delete

I always enjoy reading your comments and views, feel free to ask questions and share advice.